August and September have been busy months at Memorial University and George Washington University.
We have almost completed a series of training videos for sites implementing stepped care. These will be publicly available free of charge later this fall.
Included in the series:
- Several different styles of the SC2.0 20-minute “single session” walk-in
- 15-minute client coaching sessions for e-mental health
- Very brief check-in / skill building sessions (5-10 minutes)
- Supervising trainees learning stepped care
- Physicians prescribing e-mental health tasks
- “Stepping out” – a referral for high needs clients aimed at reducing dependency by increasing community involvement